Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Monotonous Life

What a bored and tension working hours when having such a self-centered and disgusting boss. Luckily I just only spend my 8 hours, instead of my 24 hrs here, in this office. Huhhh..I just feel very uncomfortable being working with this type of old guy. Every seconds of my life during this 8 hrs very "irritating", feels "sick" of this "sick" guy. It is normal to become more absent-minded as we become older, and in fact, most people over the age of 40 experience some memory loss. But that is not an excuse for being old to do such "stupid" things in your office. Perhaps, this type of old guy is not having the problems of memory loss, but "loss of his memory". What malay says, 'nyanyuk' already. The best to do is, just resign and stays at home. I think, this type of old guys should not working anymore, for not difficulting the others. Hahaha..Bad gurl, am I?

A good workers are who able to work and do every single task sincerely, without "mummbling" such nonsence things, comments here and there... In fact, satisfaction of works is very important to produce a good worker. Satisfaction of work influences by many factors, include management, the higher administration, the department as well as the surrounding of working area. BUT.... Hahhh...dont know what to say. :(


No comments: